Interpreting, in general terms, is the task of making ideas more understandable and this is at the heart of the services that London based Romo Translations offers. Each professional interpreter at Romo aims to foster integration and understanding between different people and language groups. Both consecutive interpretation and simultaneous interpreting services are offered.
Romo’s interpreting service is backed by a team of talented male and female interpreters who can easily communicate between the target languages without a minute’s delay, serving an important role in international relations. Our professional interpretation service is concerned with conveying the core meaning of language, rather than providing a confusing direct translation. Each multi-lingual interpreter on our team is knowledgeable in specialised fields and this broad knowledge base adds to the flexibility of our interpreting services.
- Romo’s professional interpreting services are either consecutive or simultaneous and are provided for the following areas:
- Immigration (national and international court appearances)
- Court interpreters required by Barristers, lawyers and Solicitors
- Interpreting services for business meetings, seminars, trade fairs, factory tours, training seminars and negotiations
- Health services (hospitals, doctor’s practices)
- Public Authorities (registry offices, social security offices and police)
- And many other areas requiring interpretation translation services including national and international conferences
Our interpreting service is based in London, but we offer national and international services as well. Whether you need a quick telephone interpretation or a team of professional interpreters to work on a large project, we customise our service to meet your specific interpreting needs.
If you have any questions or require a language interpreting service, feel free to contact us for a FREE QUOTE
Alternatively, you can visit our offices in Albion Street, London for more information.